Ray Life Sciences has a fast growing state of the art injectable manufacturing facility located in Hubli, about 400km from Bangalore, India. Backed by Mr Anjan Roy, founder of RL Fine Chem, our aim is to manufacture highest quality injectables and cater to domestic and global markets. The facility is designed to meet WHO and international cGMP guidelines. Our global presence, worldwide network, financial strength and strong research focus make us an attractive partner.
Infrastructure and Capabilities -
State of the art Injectables facility at Hubli -
- Hi speed filling lines – 400 Ampules a minute and 300 vials a minute (80 million ampoules and 65 million vials per annum in various fill volumes)
- 400L Manufacturing vessel with CIP/SIP Unit. 2 separate manufacturing areas.
- Double RO with EDI Pure Water unit – 1500 litres per hour. Water for Injection – 500 litres per hour. PLC controlled automatic units with auto dumping.
- In house 99.99% pure Nitrogen Generation and Oil Free air compressors.
- Briquette fired 1.5 Ton per hour high efficiency boiler. 600 kg per hour backup boiler.
- Modern, fully equipped QC and microbiology labs.
- Dedicated autoclave for leak test and terminal sterilization.
- In house R&D for injectables development
- UPS system for PLCs, LAFs as well as aseptic area AHUs
R&D unit catering to research across a wide range of formulation types in Bangalore, India (Trroy Life Sciences) -
- Formulations development – QBD trials, tech transfer.
- Biosimilar and peptides development studies.
- Dossier support in CTD and eCTD formats.
- Transdermal patches development and innovative nutraceuticals.